Top Gear - tell me why?

I've been wondering what's it all about with Top Gear? Why are they so famous and non replicable? Is it a matter of british humor (which of course is one of my favourites) or maybe because of the outrageously high budget spent? I don't believe Jeremy Clarkson can be an idol for so many milions of people since by fact he isn't one of most kind people in world. Maybe the trio they make where each of them is totally different? I don't believe its about cars they present since in many other countries as for instance Germany or USA it is also a norm. The way they drive them? These days its not difficult to get a racing driver and test the awesome car on runway. For sure its not because of trips they make, with such budgets and crew its kind of an easy task. Look what Bear Grylls does - this might be astonishing. So, what's the clue???

Its simple as shit, this is because of brand they made by trips, cars, people, humor and all details in which they are consequent. They build it for years, try many scenarios, update series by series, modify whats wrong   and use effectively the budget BBC gives them.

Big respect for all the crew but to be honest the market hates monopoly so we wait for competition.

autoniusy.pl

0 komentarze: